Client Services Manager & QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Amanda has been with The Cleveland Group for over 14 years. She holds a degree in accounting and specializes in QuickBooks, tax, and accounting services. She’s passionate about helping her clients maximize their financial success by learning the fine details of their business. Amanda is married to her high school sweetheart, Jeremy, and they have a beautiful daughter and several fur babies. Outside of work she is a passionate about being a voice for animals.
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Organizations & Volunteering:
- PUPS 501C3- President
- District 12 Leader for the United States Humane Society
- Columbia County Chamber of Commerce
- Martinez-Evans Rotary
- Columbia County Convention and Visitors Bureau – Finance Committee
- Leadership Columbia County Chamber Graduate 2018
- Kiawah Island Beach
- Being outdoors with her family and listening to the birds.
- UGA Bulldog Football
- The Notebook
Personal or Professional Goal: Amanda’s personal goal is to do better than she did the day before.
Favorite Quote: “Kick butt and take names.”