Jo-anne S. Frey, CPA, CVA
Originally from South Africa, Frey holds a B.B.A. and a Master of Accountancy from the University of Georgia. She is a licensed Certified Public Accountant by the State of Georgia and a licensed Certified Valuation Analyst by the National Association of Valuators and Analysts. Jo-anne has worked in public accounting for over 21 years and specializes in taxation and business valuations. Jo-anne is married with twin girls and enjoys going to their swim meets and spending time with friends.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Valuators and Analysts
Organizations and Volunteering:
- Business Network International Membership Committee
- Augusta Estate Council Board of Directors
- Augusta Players Board of Directors
- Wesley United Methodist Church and serves on Church Financial Council
- A cup of Earl Gray with friends
- Writing thank you cards
Work or Personal Goal: To be better than the day before.
Favorite Quote: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord. “Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” -Jeremiah 29:11-13