Administrative & Marketing Assistant
Krystal is no stranger to accounting firms. She’s been in the financial services industry for over eight years. She serves as the data management specialist, an expert at client service, and a marketing machine. Her vital role as administration support means she’s always looking for opportunities to maximize efficiency, marketing, and the client experience. She graduated Phi Theta Kappa from Augusta Technical College in 2012 with a degree in Paralegal Studies and she is currently pursing her Accounting degree. Krystal has two sons; Grayson and Andrew.
- National Notary Association
- Georgia Bowhunter and Archery Association
Organizations & Volunteering:
- Oasis Church
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- State Champion and Record Holder in 1996 at age 9 for the Georgia Bowhunter and Archery Association. She held the record until 2015.
- Atlanta Braves
- Georgia Bulldogs
- Music and going to concerts
Personal or Professional Goal: To one day write her own book.
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss