Kylee earned her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a focus in Accounting from Rochester Institute of Technology in 2010. After serving six years in the United States Army, in 2018 she returned to school to complete her Master’s degree. Kylee loves consulting clients in accounting and providing them with the tools they need to thrive in their business. Kylee and her husband, Brian, have three fur babies, Talia, Rusty, and Rick.
Organizations and Volunteering:
- The Mosaic Center- Treasurer and Volunteer GED Teacher
- Being outdoors: Hiking, kayaking, and walking
- Spending time with her husband, family, and friends
Personal or Professional Goal:
- To further her education and obtain higer certifications
- To try every coffee shop and bakery in the CSRA