Julia comes to The Cleveland Group with 18 years of management experience in the home healthcare industry. She has successfully taken on the responsibilities of office and tax season management, as well as, keeps Adam Williams and Angela Brock from going over the edge. Julia is an Augusta native and with her husband they have their daughter Madison and her fur siblings, Maddy and Bailey.
Organizations and Volunteering:
- Augusta Care Network – Past Leadership Committee
- Columbia County Chamber – Board of Directors Executive Committee
- Columbia County Chamber – Program Committee Charmain
- Leadership Columbia County Steering Committee
- Adas Yeshurun Synagogue
- Alzheimer’s Association Committee
- Leadership Columbia County Graduate 2011
- Columbia County Chamber Volunteer of the Year 2011
- Diet Coke
- The movie, “The Notebook”
- Watching college football, golf, and Nascar racing
Personal or Professional Goal: To always guide and be supportive of my child’s ambitions.
“Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so” – David Brooks