September 1, 2018
Our rapidly growing firm is currently searching for an experienced full-time accountant. Candidates must be personable, professional, have a deep knowledge of tax, and provide outstanding client service. The Cleveland Group, CPAs offers a great work environment, competitive salary, benefit package, and the opportunity for career advancement.
What you need for this position:
- Experience preferred with individual, corporate, and partnership tax preparation
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in accounting or taxation
- Accurately prepare & analyze financial statements and supporting schedules
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership skills
- CPA certification is preferred
Our benefits include:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account (medical and dependent)
- Continuing Profession Education & training
- Career advancement
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All resumes will be kept confidential.